Redline Reviews - Hyundai Elantra GT Sport First Impressions - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By dhoosee
  • 1 Post By GTSport

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Redline Reviews - Hyundai Elantra GT Sport First Impressions

This is a first impressions review as obviously nobody has gotten to drive one yet, at least from what I know. This is a review from Redline Reviews on the Hyundai Elantra GT Sport

He does it is very attractive and I personally agree with him as well. Standard 18's and I'm pretty happy. LED tail lights is also a great look too.

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-03-2017, 10:30 PM

I've been watching YouTube videos of Australian, German, Ukraine, and other European reviewers driving this car all over the world, but I'd really like to see someone here in the US take the wheel and give me a review whilst driving on our home turf. Hoping that the car will make it here by August, and this being June, they should start reviews in earnest!

More than anything, I'd like to be test driving one myself, because: "Man cannot live by YouTube videos alone!"
Parteklman and GTSport like this.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2017, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

100% agree. Once it's on home turf we can make a much better idea of it because it'll be dealing with our roads and pot holes and all of that. But with reviewers, everyone has a bias, or they're trying to make the manufacturer happy to keep a job, and everyone has they're own preferences so just seeing video of how it moves, how much cargo you could fit, and all of that, I'll be content !
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-23-2017, 02:48 PM

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhoosee View Post
I've been watching YouTube videos of Australian, German, Ukraine, and other European reviewers driving this car all over the world, but I'd really like to see someone here in the US take the wheel and give me a review whilst driving on our home turf. Hoping that the car will make it here by August, and this being June, they should start reviews in earnest!

More than anything, I'd like to be test driving one myself, because: "Man cannot live by YouTube videos alone!"
Sadly over the years it has been off shoots like The Verge doing reviews like that. But with the timeline left for these to arrive at dealers you might as well start contacting your dealer about when you can get behind the wheel.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2017, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

Also helps to share your location when you're getting information about vehicles and when they'll be releasing, test dates, etc. because other regions may be in line first before yours is
Parteklman likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page