Interior LED Rear Lamp / Light 2018 Elantra GT Sport Ultimate w/Tech - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

Interior LED Rear Lamp / Light 2018 Elantra GT Sport Ultimate w/Tech

Hello,

I began to replace the interior lights with white leds as I felt the halogen bulbs degraded the interior look.

The front dome lights went in fine. But, I can't seem to find any info on how to replace the rear interior lights. (I have the panoramic sunroof.) I took one of them off of the headliner and inside it looks like some sort of soldered chip. I ended up breaking the spring in the button. Ouch.

Very weird because the older hyundais all had festoon bulbs but these Elantras do not. Does anyone know of an LED Solution for the rear panoramic sunroof style interior lights?

If I can't find any led replacement I'll have to put in the old bulbs.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 09:27 PM

I pulled them out to replace them with LED's and it appears they are already LED...it's crazy that all the other lights are regular bulbs but the ones by the rear doors are LED with a color temperature to match the other bulbs...The LED is soldered onto a PC board, so no easy replacement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page