Hyundai Elantra GT banner

Floor liners?

7K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Vinnierap 
#1 ·
Hi: All... Is it too practical to get my wife a set of WeatherTech Fr/Rr, for Christmas, for her car. It always resembles the interior of a gravel truck!!!
Whitelightening North shore of Lake Erie.

#3 · (Edited)
I know this is an old thread, but for future reference check out 3D MAXpider Kagu mats. They are attractive, don't look utilitarian, fit extremely well and protect the carpet from winters mess. I had them in my previous car for 6 winters (which are long where I live) and they still looked new.
The set for my N-Line should be here in a few days.

#8 ·
Mr. Clean!!!

Hi: All... Had to remove the drivers side Weathertech to clean off the mud. Pulled so hard I thought I'd pull up the carpeting. Got it clean though and once we get through the "Rainy season" will put back the standard floor mats.
Whitelightning North shore of Lake Erie.

#10 ·
Got my liners in today! My wife really likes it. Thanks again @ron-n for the info.
@Touring_tech I checked out TuxMats as you suggested and liked them as well but they were $50 (US) more :(
@PNW_i30 Are you in the PNW based on you member ID? Cuz I am - Seattle area!

Cheers everyone and stay healthy!

Attachments

Reactions: Vinnierap
#20 ·
Picked up my cargo mat today from the Dealership. Pretty good quality! Feels like a weather tech, and it's stamped "Elantra GT". The only "problem" is it does not fit with the trunk floor in the low position. So I had to put the floor in the up position so the cargo mat fits. I might try to shave it a little to see if it fits under the rails as there is some overhang.

But for $47, taxes in. Great buy!!!

.... Does anyone have a different cargo cover that fits in the low position?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.