N-Line Exhaust - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By jparrott

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 09:35 AM Thread Starter

Garage
N-Line Exhaust

Just picked up my N-Line recently. Love the car so far except one thing...it's far to quiet.

The aftermarket axle backs are far to expensive here in Canada and I want to be able to convert back to stock if I want down the road. What do you suggest to make the car a bit louder without breaking the bank? I'm thinking of bringing it to a exhaust shop but would rather a bolt on solution if possible.
syrinx_priest likes this.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 01:34 PM

Cheapest route would probably be a resonator or muffler delete. Seen that done on lots of different Hyundai's with some decent results. You could hold on to them if you ever decide to return it back to stock.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeden View Post
Cheapest route would probably be a resonator or muffler delete. Seen that done on lots of different Hyundai's with some decent results. You could hold on to them if you ever decide to return it back to stock.
Good advice which goes a long way with any reputable muffler shops out there. Labor on simple approaches like this isn't much but watch out for the hack jobs.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page