Rear Suspension Camber - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ThePancakeMan77

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-15-2020, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Rear Suspension Camber

I am putting on 19x8.5" Fifteen52's with 245/35r19 tires on my EGT N-line with Eibach lowering springs. I've had the fenders rolled a bit but still experiencing rubbing on dips in the road both front and rear. It looks like the fix for the front is easy, with $20 SPC camber bolts (https://www.proimporttuners.com/part...ing-bolts.html). All I need is at most a couple degrees of camber, but I can't find anything cheap for the rear suspension.

Does anybody know of anything I can do for a couple degrees of camber in the rear for under $100. The guys at the shop that rolled my fenders said something about washers or modifying the stock control arms, so I'm curious about what you guys come up with.

(Also first post, so yay me!)
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-15-2020, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

Possible Solution

It looks like this camber kit may work: https://shop.redline360.com/products...CABEgLYuPD_BwE however it says it only fits the Veloster. Looks like both parts are the same as the rear suspension on the EGT is exactly the same as the Veloster rear suspension. So at least the solution is here for anyone else wondering. . .
miluardo likes this.

Last edited by ThePancakeMan77; 03-15-2020 at 10:56 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2020, 05:30 PM

They have a similar kit for the "Elantra GT Sport" 2017-2020. Sounds like that's what you're looking for.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page