Hyundai Elantra GT banner

Lower Rear Fascia

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  inittowinit 
#1 ·
Has anyone else noticed the rear lower fascia (2019 Elantra GT N-line) to not be secured. Mine has some play in it and makes some clunking noises when moved. I also attribute it to the same sounds when going over slight bumps. Haven't made it to the dealership t see what they say yet. Not worried it is going to fall off or anything but just seems it should be a tighter fit.

#6 ·
The rear has those plastic push in connectors .. mine was doing the same thing .. and I had 2 of the plastic push connectors ..loose ..so I pushed them back into where they should have been connected to .. but they don't seem super tight ..so you may want to check on them periodically..to make sure the havent come loose ..from every day driving .. see picture they look like these .. I hadn't checked the front ..but I believe attached similiar

Attachments

#7 ·
I wonder if a dab of glue of some kind would keep the connectors from loosening. If for some reason the fascia needed to be removed or replaced, the plastic connectors could just be cut off.

ArtnAle's dealer response is typical. They just don't want to deal with the situation because it is not in their warrantee hourly charge back schedule.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.