First look at the GT N Line from Detroit - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 11:00 AM Thread Starter

First look at the GT N Line from Detroit

The replacement for the GTS made its debut at the Detroit Auto Show. Aside from the tweaks to the suspension and steering that have already been touched upon, it looks it's also getting new steering wheel and sportier seats. Wonder if the manual gearbox can be optioned with the tech package.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 06:17 PM

I still can't get over how much it reminds me of an Audi, from the design and even right down to the trim name "N-Line".
It's a hate and love relationship, so much is right about it (ex. the blue paint) but at the same time some wrong.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 12:09 PM

Since its not coming at a premium and its a direct replacement for the GTS, I think the revisions are fantastic. If the performance variant of the Veloster can get enough traction, hopefully the GT can get similar attention.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-28-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeden View Post
Since its not coming at a premium and its a direct replacement for the GTS, I think the revisions are fantastic. If the performance variant of the Veloster can get enough traction, hopefully the GT can get similar attention.
Toyota is putting up a fight right now in the performance segments and will continue with their performance brands, so that's another issue for Hyundai to deal with.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page