New N Line Owner in TX - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2019, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

New N Line Owner in TX

Hi Everyone, I purchased my Elantra GT N Line about a month ago. It's white and a 6 speed manual. I love it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1990.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	681  
PkMaster and havnot123 like this.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:23 AM

Congrats on your new N Line and welcome to the forum. You may be one of the first on here to get this newly updated trim of the GT. Its a great replacement for the GTS.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:20 PM

Great choice of color.

Are you planning to get some sort of paint protection done?

Keep us posted on how your experience with the GT goes.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! I didn't have a lot of choice on color because this was the only manual transmission model for sale in the Houston area. However, I really like the look of the white body with the black trim. No plans for paint protection for now...
Old 02-14-2019, 08:58 AM

I really like the wheels on the N line vs the Sport. Personal perference I know, but it's making me happier i waited on the GTS last year.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:38 AM

Some great updates and improvements that Hyundai has made with this new trim. The real issue with it though is availability and it doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your GT!
Old 02-16-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeden View Post
Some great updates and improvements that Hyundai has made with this new trim. The real issue with it though is availability and it doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your GT!
Like what??? Removing 2 safety features and one convenience is really 'great improvement'
Old 02-17-2019, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

N Line improvements include:
  • i30 N front spoiler
  • Blacked out side mirrors
  • N Line 18" wheels
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4 summer tires
  • i30 N rear bumper
  • N steering wheel
  • N sport seats
  • N gearshift
  • Stiffer engine & transmission mounts
  • Stiffer springs
  • Thicker rear stability bar
  • Re-tuned shocks
  • Re-tuned steering

I think the N Line looks more sport-focused than the GT Sport, and it backs it up with genuine mechanical improvements. I'm fine doing without blind-spot warning lights because I actually check my blind spots before changing lanes. The N Line is simply a sportier evolution of the GT Sport.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jngalt View Post
N Line improvements include:
  • i30 N front spoiler
  • Blacked out side mirrors
  • N Line 18" wheels
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4 summer tires
  • i30 N rear bumper
  • N steering wheel
  • N sport seats
  • N gearshift
  • Stiffer engine & transmission mounts
  • Stiffer springs
  • Thicker rear stability bar
  • Re-tuned shocks
  • Re-tuned steering

I think the N Line looks more sport-focused than the GT Sport, and it backs it up with genuine mechanical improvements. I'm fine doing without blind-spot warning lights because I actually check my blind spots before changing lanes. The N Line is simply a sportier evolution of the GT Sport.
I like all that, now how about some more power?
Old 02-17-2019, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

More power would be nice, but then it would also cost more. At least the US N Line has decent power (compared to the European N Line). That said, I would love for the i30 N to be sold in the US.
syrinx_priest likes this.