Where are all the GT N lines? - Page 3 - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris1 View Post
You really need help!
Seriously, please just go away. You bring ZERO value to this forum. All you have done is whined and complained. At least I've contributed to this forum with guides and tutorials for people to make use of. Why are you even here? you don't currently, nor do you ever intend to, own a GTS.
post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac21 View Post
Get a grip, you rolled the dice by not buying the 2018. 1.6t + DCT are a mature platform in the North America. Body / Chassis mature in the rest of the world. Hyundai best warranty going. You didn't think it through. Nobody's fault but your own. Go troll a Honda board.
Oh mister smartass, now I am a troll? Hyundai America ****** up this car with idiotic N Line and whoever complains (s)he becomes public enemy No1? Go get some enema and get life.
DCT performs NOT to my liking at all; when I downshift to engine brake rev goes through the roof. Yes, I know how it works but I do not expect rpm to go to 4500 going 50km/h and shifting from 4th to 3rd. HONDA cvt nor 10 speed nor my stick does that ever. It is in range of 2800 max. So I do not want this little car to scream like crazy if I try to use paddles to slow down a car. Understand?
And BTW, I do not buy cars in their first year. I leave pain for those who love to be 'first on the block'. Am I clear enough???

BTW I have not seen not ONE GT in GTA area. Like ZERO. So my confidence in this little car is dropping by the hour. Even dealers have no cars to see and touch. Enjoy your 'niche' car. Dealers/mechanics will have AMAZING experience maintaining and fixing it...

Last edited by maybehyundai; 02-12-2019 at 11:04 AM.
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybehyundai View Post
Oh mister smartass, now I am a troll? Hyundai America ****** up this car with idiotic N Line and whoever complains (s)he becomes public enemy No1? Go get some enema and get life.
DCT performs NOT to my liking at all; when I downshift to engine brake rev goes through the roof. Yes, I know how it works but I do not expect rpm to go to 4500 going 50km/h and shifting from 4th to 3rd. HONDA cvt nor 10 speed nor my stick does that ever. It is in range of 2800 max. So I do not want this little car to scream like crazy if I try to use paddles to slow down a car. Understand?
And BTW, I do not buy cars in their first year. I leave pain for those who love to be 'first on the block'. Am I clear enough???

BTW I have not seen not ONE GT in GTA area. Like ZERO. So my confidence in this little car is dropping by the hour. Even dealers have no cars to see and touch. Enjoy your 'niche' car. Dealers/mechanics will have AMAZING experience maintaining and fixing it...

What's your point? We get it, you don't like the car. You said you're buying a Mazda. Go buy a Mazda. Go annoy the folks on the Mazda forums.
bobdod04 and vmoore0485 like this.
post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybehyundai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dac21 View Post
Get a grip, you rolled the dice by not buying the 2018. 1.6t + DCT are a mature platform in the North America. Body / Chassis mature in the rest of the world. Hyundai best warranty going. You didn't think it through. Nobody's fault but your own. Go troll a Honda board.

Bye bye, you have issues, and it's not car related.
bobdod04 likes this.
post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 06:28 PM

Bought an N-line last week. Blue, DCT. I'm loving it so far. Handles great. Now to start improving it
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 10:43 PM

Going to go pick up my Intense Blue N-line with 6-speed manual this coming week. Getting excited.
post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtnAle View Post
Going to go pick up my Intense Blue N-line with 6-speed manual this coming week. Getting excited.
Awesome.
Keep us posted on when you take delivery.
Have you started to shop around for accessories as yet?
post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:32 PM

tracking popularity

I saw some numbers posted for California sales. Please post a link to where one can track the number of units being sold by state. I went to Hundai's site and saw Manuals for 2018 GTs, but nothing for 2019, yet. Is this typical of Hundai? I like everything I can find on the Elantra GT N line for its price, but I am having a hard time understanding why more units aren't available and what are the implications (if any) if they only sell this line for a limited time. Thanks for any additional thoughts on where are all the GT N lines and what it means.
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:47 PM

I have becom too dependent on an 'edit' feature. Of course that's "Hyundai". I have never looked at one until now so please let that one go
post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 05:52 PM

So since this is a "niche" car (lol) what are your thoughts on the statement above about mechanics are going to have a crap experience fixing these and getting parts for them. It is a serious issue in my mind as I already have one pain in my arse turbo wagon that takes a gold mine to fix and a miracle to find decent parts for.
I've been torn between the 2018 GT Sport (but I hate the Shiftronic, the one I tested didn't feel right), the 2019 GT N Line, or just waiting and hoping a 2020 N Line comes out here in the US. I too am several hundred miles from the closest N Line and will not be able to go out of state to drive one until 07/27.
Praying for an update on the 2020 model to hurry up and drop, even Hyundai Corp doesn't have a clue when I called for an update last week I see a thread about the possibility of the I30 appearing here which seriously makes me want to melt LOL

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page