New N Line!! - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By inittowinit

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2020, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

New N Line!!

2020 GT N Line w/Tech Package

Had a pickup for 15 years, got this and wish I would have years ago. The practicality of a pickup was gone and finally enjoying every time I drive it! My wife has a Tucson so I stuck with Hyundai because they had some good rebates. I leased because I wasn't sure if I'd like a much different vehicle but I'm loving it... only the lease is keeping me from adding $$ and performance parts. At this moment i added mud flaps, tints, painted the wheels and installed a better K&N filter. Doubt I'll go much further until they hopefully have a better version in 3 years! Enjoy...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2403.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	315.7 KB
ID:	1443   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2408.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	326.6 KB
ID:	1445   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2411.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	1447  
Exeno and Midenginedriver like this.
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2020, 10:16 PM

Congrats and welcome to the club!

2019 Elantra GT N Line DCT Tech Package Summit Grey
2020 Veloster R-Spec Space Grey
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-16-2020, 10:05 AM

Nice, I'm currently shopping around for a N line. What kind of lease deal did you get on the tech package? The residual is awful and i;m getting quotes close to 400! (just first month payment out the door) These cars are not easy to move so i thought i could get a much better deal.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

$340 a month with 2k down (trade in). I found inventory was really low, but I believe so is demand bc until I looked into it I wasn't aware my car existed.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2020, 09:04 PM

I leased a standard N Line Sign & Drive for 328
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2020, 09:16 PM

I like the wheels painted black & the mud flaps.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2020, 07:53 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by inittowinit View Post
2020 GT N Line w/Tech Package

Had a pickup for 15 years, got this and wish I would have years ago. The practicality of a pickup was gone and finally enjoying every time I drive it! My wife has a Tucson so I stuck with Hyundai because they had some good rebates. I leased because I wasn't sure if I'd like a much different vehicle but I'm loving it... only the lease is keeping me from adding $$ and performance parts. At this moment i added mud flaps, tints, painted the wheels and installed a better K&N filter. Doubt I'll go much further until they hopefully have a better version in 3 years! Enjoy...
What did you have to do to the wheels? I like the black wheels. I have reddish maroon & I think black wheels will look good. I too am leasing my N Line so I am concerned about painting the wheels. Though I doubt any one would notice or I guess one can trade in the N Line like I did with the 2017 Honda Hatch Sport. What mud flaps did you use. It looks good with both.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2020, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midenginedriver View Post
What did you have to do to the wheels? I like the black wheels. I have reddish maroon & I think black wheels will look good. I too am leasing my N Line so I am concerned about painting the wheels. Though I doubt any one would notice or I guess one can trade in the N Line like I did with the 2017 Honda Hatch Sport. What mud flaps did you use. It looks good with both.
I took them to a paint shop that masked the tires rather than take them off, so it was a much less expensive option. $80 vs $150ish and the result is the same. Black would certainly look really good with your color. My leaser didn't have a problem with them being painted. Black is so common, any other color might be an issue. Mud flaps from here: https://rallyarmor.com/

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page