Hyundai Elantra GT banner

New N Line!!

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  inittowinit 
#1 ·
2020 GT N Line w/Tech Package

Had a pickup for 15 years, got this and wish I would have years ago. The practicality of a pickup was gone and finally enjoying every time I drive it! My wife has a Tucson so I stuck with Hyundai because they had some good rebates. I leased because I wasn't sure if I'd like a much different vehicle but I'm loving it... only the lease is keeping me from adding $$ and performance parts. At this moment i added mud flaps, tints, painted the wheels and installed a better K&N filter. Doubt I'll go much further until they hopefully have a better version in 3 years! Enjoy...:)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
What did you have to do to the wheels? I like the black wheels. I have reddish maroon & I think black wheels will look good. I too am leasing my N Line so I am concerned about painting the wheels. Though I doubt any one would notice or I guess one can trade in the N Line like I did with the 2017 Honda Hatch Sport. What mud flaps did you use. It looks good with both.

#8 ·
I took them to a paint shop that masked the tires rather than take them off, so it was a much less expensive option. $80 vs $150ish and the result is the same. Black would certainly look really good with your color. My leaser didn't have a problem with them being painted. Black is so common, any other color might be an issue. Mud flaps from here: https://rallyarmor.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.