Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo Price - Page 4 - Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo & Elantra GT N Performance Forum
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-04-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katana View Post
Been keeping my eye on this car since it launched in Canada - crappy lease and finance rates for the GT Sport hatchbacks and no promos. There was a manufacturer hidden promo for $500 off (shared with dealerships only that was on for 1-2 weeks in November). However, I've managed to negotiate all of the BS fees off (other than freight $1705 + 125 PPSA documentation) and another $1600 off with price protection of Nov into December, which turned out to be still nothing. Is this car really selling that well in Canada??!
It might help if you ask local dealers what their allocation has been like but at the same time they might be pricing it that way to give the impression of how well they might be selling. Patience always pays off in this game so if you want to wait, do it.
post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-26-2017, 08:55 PM

I just bought one today in Raleigh NC with the DCT and no other options and got a $4K discount off of list price. I was happy.
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 09:53 PM

Trying to find where to post
Have installed baseplate on 2018 Gt sport to tow behind a Motorhome. Works great have towed now for 425 miles. Blue ox Have a manual transmission and towing behind 2914 Winnebago Journey
No drop down hitch. To tow just hooked it up released the brake and off I go6

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page