Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Just a quick question, I picked up the 2018 2.0 base model and am in love. I came from a '13 Sonata SE turbo and decided to go non turbo with the GT. Question is, I don't see a whole lot of places to pick up an performance parts. I want to do exhaust and lowering springs. I know Shark tracing has lowering springs, ECU flash but looking for some other options. As of now just have a K&N drop filter in. Don't want to go crazy, just sit a little lower and sound a little meaner. It is a super fun car to drive and happy with the purchase just want to put a little personal touch on it. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. Aftermarket support is still quite limited on the GT. But you will be happy to know that Hyundai has announced a new N performance line of products, and some of those should make their way to the Elantra.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome. Aftermarket support is still quite limited on the GT. But you will be happy to know that Hyundai has announced a new N performance line of products, and some of those should make their way to the Elantra.

Doubt that will extend down to the base 2.0 engine model.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the community. Many owners have gone with a muffler delete rather than trying to fabricate a custom exhaust with decent results.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts