Hyundai Elantra GT banner

18 GTS BOV, Intake, Takeda Exhaust, 3dSpider Floor Mats, AFE Scorcher

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  bigmodernmess 
#1 ·
Well, time to unload some parts!
HKS SSQV w SXTH adapter- $100
Afe Scorcher - $150
SXTH intake- $100. Powder coat is chipping around the mount, shown.
White line springs- $100 p/n shown. I love these things! Really gave the car a great look. Other rear springs will be removed tonight.
Takeda dual exhaust- $100. no muffler. PN 49-37002-1p. This will be expensive to ship because of the size. I do own a box to put this in already.
Also have a set of 3Dspider Floormats - $50

Will send pictures if interested.

PayPal as parts/ service. All parts sold as is and in working condition. These parts are from my 18 GT Sport that is sold. Local pickup available near Waupaca, WI. Will ship for a reasonable fee within the US

#3 ·
Afe Scorcher - $150
White line springs- $100 p/n shown. I love these things! Really gave the car a great look. Other rear springs will be removed tonight.
Takeda dual exhaust- $100. no muffler. PN 49-37002-1p. This will be expensive to ship because of the size. I do own a box to put this in already.

PayPal as parts/ service. All parts sold as is and in working condition. These parts are from my 18 GT Sport that is sold. Local pickup available near Waupaca, WI. Will ship for a reasonable fee within the US
Afe Scorcher - $150

I’m interested!!

#4 ·
For anyone who doesn't have all-weather floormats, I have to say the 3D Maxpider ones are awesome. They look like they could have come stock, they wash clean nicely, with a brush and a bit of soapy water, and they stay glued to the floor due to the velcro bottoms. I'd encourage anyone to pick those up; I love mine.

#5 ·
Afe Scorcher - $150

Are the parts still available? I know it's been over a month now but here's to hoping!

#6 ·
Afe Scorcher - $150

Hey! Did you have to relocate the evap box to install the dual exhaust?? I have a base GT, not sport.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.