Hyundai Elantra GT banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Nice! I paid just a little more than that with the extended 8 yr 160,000km warranty. The only 2019 I found was silver and I wanted black, so I got the 2020 at 0% interest.
There's a black 2019 GT N Line at Stouffville Hyundai and Nav Bhatia's Mississauga Hyundai. I'm looking at the silver one you're talking about now.....

Glad you got your 2020 though! Sounds amazing.
I think this is why I went with the 2020..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think this is why I went with the 2020..lol

Well, the advertised price isn't what the majority of people pay. They may have simply neglected to update the price. Did you inquire into the 2019 before you bought your 2020? I would imagine they would have said "oh hey! Yeah it's a 2019, so here, have it for $26K".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, the advertised price isn't what the majority of people pay. They may have simply neglected to update the price. Did you inquire into the 2019 before you bought your 2020? I would imagine they would have said "oh hey! Yeah it's a 2019, so here, have it for $26K".
That's exactly what the dealer with the demo model with 18k kms said lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That's exactly what the dealer with the demo model with 18k kms said lol.
Demo models are different. They don't charge freight/PDI as well there is a discounted rate because it's a demo.

I got mine for 27+ extended warranty& tax. So 2gs off the listed price. I feel happy with my purchase. I got what I expected to pay, and the dealership made their cut. They got bills to pay as well, so I'm ok with that.
I used to sell motorcycles a few years ago, so I'm perfectly ok with the dealership making some coin on their end.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got my 2020 Gt N Line just last Saturday from LA in California, Im in san diego so I had a fun drive session to get back home, car is soo smooth it nearly puts me to sleep, soo happy with it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Only real change in the US is the fact Summit Gray (2019) was replaced with Fluid Metal (2020). Otherwise they are identical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all, new member here. I'm looking at purchasing either a 2019 or 2020 GT N (6MT). I've been looking around online (and searched here) but haven't been able to find out much.

Is there a difference between the 2019 and the 2020? I found 1 review where the guy said it had different engine mounts, dampers, sway bars, steering rack, upgraded springs.

Source: "Throttle House"on YouTube.
(3:20 mark)

Now this is my first review I have seen on this channel, and I wasn't able to verify it anywhere else. Do any of you know how true this info is, and if you have driven both and notice a difference. Thanks in advance!

Vinnie (Ontario, Canada)
Hey guys, from what Ive noticed through my experience driving the car I would have to say that the powertrain is definitely sport tuned. Theres almost negligible body sway, unevenly connected road sections are barely noticeable, the vehicle has handling of a semi luxury car with performance of a lowkey sports car. This is all my opinion of course.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well looks like 2019 and 2020 Elantra GT N-lines are discontinued for 2021 so enjoy!!
Hyundai decided to get more into full SUV production instead of sporty hatches. There will be an Elantra N-line for 2021 sans the hatch...No thanks. Not fond of the styling cues either.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well looks like 2019 and 2020 Elantra GT N-lines are discontinued for 2021 so enjoy!!
Hyundai decided to get more into full SUV production instead of sporty hatches. There will be an Elantra N-line for 2021 sans the hatch...No thanks. Not fond of the styling cues either.
We know. This was reported weeks ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok thanks. Haven't read the archive threads yet. Might make them more desirable considering they are just a 2-year run.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok thanks. Haven't read the archive threads yet. Might make them more desirable considering they are just a 2-year run.
I will genuinely be interested to see what the values do with the N Line's (and GT Sports) over time. I dont see any short term benefit for them but maybe over the long haul the manual cars will have some following and desire to them given they have no "real" tech to them which is basically the last of its kind. Heck not even BlueLink services... Should make them somewhat future proof to a degree or at least as much as any other bare bones car these days but has a lot of nice creature comforts.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts