· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Alright I’m ready!

Picked her up today in PA (I’m in NY). Worth the drive!

Got to work debadging the silly dealer stickers all over the place and the “Elantra GT”, I think it gives a much cleaner look.

I’m going for a more mild build this time over my usual cars. You can see my civic in the background… things like LEDs, some cosmetics, maybe an intake.

Looking forward to getting some parts!

· Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the hello! Not a clue on upgrades one thing they seem to love is very good tires, be it summer only or all season. Don't skimp on the rubber! The rear turn signals and the back up lights are regular bulbs I am looking into replacing them with LED's. Have fun and be safe!

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It looks great, I am also preparing to fit the side skirts. How did you attach them, did you drill holes in the chasis or you did it less invasive way?
There is a screw behind the front wheel that lines up perfectly with the skirts pre drilled hole so I used that.

for the rear, I actually zip tied them through another existing hole in the fender liner. You have to do a small bit of trimming on the little splash guard to let the skirt sit flush against the rocker panel

· Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 2094

Actually awhile ago, but got my exhaust installed. No drone, almost too subtle for my taste, but love the way the tips look!
Yes, the tips look way better than stock. I got Akrapovic tips, but only tips, the rest of the exhaust is stock.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire

Btw, what exhaust setup have you had installed?

There is a screw behind the front wheel that lines up perfectly with the skirts pre drilled hole so I used that.

for the rear, I actually zip tied them through another existing hole in the fender liner. You have to do a small bit of trimming on the little splash guard to let the skirt sit flush against the rocker panel
Thanks for the reply, will try to fit them and will then post photos :)

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, the tips look way better than stock. I got Akrapovic tips, but only tips, the rest of the exhaust is stock.
View attachment 2095

Btw, what exhaust setup have you had installed?

Thanks for the reply, will try to fit them and will then post photos :)

Afe Takeda axle back

1 - 16 of 16 Posts