Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hyundai unveiled yesterday the 2021 Elantra Sedan. What do you guys think of the completely redesigned exterior? I'm trying very hard to find anything to like but unable to do so. Would they dare make the same front end for the GT Hatchback?

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I agree. The dumb badge in the hood is just ugly. I don’t know why they didn’t keep it in the grill. I think apart from that, it looks better than the 19-20 year, but 17-18 ES looks best still.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hyundai unveiled yesterday the 2021 Elantra Sedan. What do you guys think of the completely redesigned exterior? I'm trying very hard to find anything to like but unable to do so. Would they dare make the same front end for the GT Hatchback?

They already released the i30 refresh a few weeks ago: https://www.motor1.com/news/400683/2021-hyundai-i30-revealed/

And yes it gets a similar style grille, except the overall design looks better. Personally, I like the design of both the sedan and hatchback.

But people need to keep in mind that the EGT/i30, and Elantra sedan, are two different cars on two different platforms with two different development cycles. They just get lumped together under the same nameplate (and sales numbers sheet, unfortunately), in North America. So they will share some of the same corporate design language, but that's it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts