Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a AFE axle back exhaust with black tips I bought it brand new from AFE a month ago also a afe module for sale as well. Im trading it in next month only reason for selling this stuff.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey guys, I have a AFE axle back exhaust with black tips I bought it brand new from AFE a month ago also a afe module for sale as well. Im trading it in next month only reason for selling this stuff.
What AFE module is it? The Scorcher?

And where are you located/willing to ship/how much do you want?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah I can do that I think its only like 25 for international shipping.
Thanks Goose! I feel bad now, but I don't think I can commit to it at the moment with the purchase of new winters.

I thought I'd be able to squeeze it into my pre-christmas budget but I can't.

Out of curiosity why are you trading in your Elantra GT? And did you find the scorcher made a big difference?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Goose! I feel bad now, but I don't think I can commit to it at the moment with the purchase of new winters.

I thought I'd be able to squeeze it into my pre-christmas budget but I can't.

Out of curiosity why are you trading in your Elantra GT? And did you find the scorcher made a big difference?
Oh no problem buddy I know how it is. I love my car I just want to upgrade to something bigger like the Tucson.... as far as the scorcher goes its like night and day the car pulls like it should from the factory when its in "race mode" it would surprise me every time, its well worth the money when you can pick one up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts