Hyundai Elantra GT banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, this is definitely the hardest part. Getting the TCC out of the way and routing the cable through where the hood release cable goes was somewhat difficult, but not impossible.

Just installed it on my '19 N-Line a couple days ago. Also had some difficulty snapping the connectors to the MAP and TMAP sensors snugly. I think with the '19 the clip for the sensor may be a little farther down. But they eventually went on and I can definitely feel the difference in power when switching to sport+ and race modes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Those parts from aFe Power are very interesting.
If I was looking to eliminate some of the lag/lack of power in the low RPM range, what would you all recommend?
The piggy back tune looks very promising. I'd consider upgrading the exhaust, but I don't want to increase the decibel output of it to obnoxious levels. Is the 'Twisted Steel Down-Pipe - Street Series' street legal in Canada? It looks like some impressive gains.

Thoughts?
You may want to check this out:

https://afepower.com/afe-power-77-17001-sprint-booster-power-converter

Not sure how well it works, but it might do what you're wanting. aFe is also having a 20% off sale right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.