Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys in case anyone is wondering, the Takeda Axleback exhausts that AFE has for the 2018 Elantra GT Sport fit perfectly on the 2019 GT N-Line.
I just installed the version with black tips and it sounds great. Unfortunately i ordered the last set with Black Tips they had in stock.

I was able to get the kit for well under $500 with some fathers day sales and shipping was free.

You can browse what they have https://afepower.com/products?year=2018&make=Hyundai&model=Elantra+GT+Sport&fuel_type=Gas&engine=I4-1.6L

Ill post some pictures and video later.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Im going to get to get back under and re adjust time. it settled a little off kilter. How has yours settled?

·
Registered
244 Posts
How many of you guys are planning to go with titanium tips? I'm on the fence about getting them and looking for feedback (pictures?).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice! Im going to get to get back under and re adjust time. it settled a little off kilter. How has yours settled?
Mines definitely a little off, especially the passenger side exhaust tip. Not exactly sure how much room there is for adjustment though. Let me know how your adjustment goes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually same with mine on the passenger side. Sticks out about 1 inch over the drivers side. Ended up taking it off anyway as its far, far to loud for a daily driver. I did contact AFE about the fitment issue and am waiting to hear back. So far their support dept. has been mediocre at best. Will update.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Actually same with mine on the passenger side. Sticks out about 1 inch over the drivers side. Ended up taking it off anyway as its far, far to loud for a daily driver. I did contact AFE about the fitment issue and am waiting to hear back. So far their support dept. has been mediocre at best. Will update.
Any updates or video to show us?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts