Hyundai Elantra GT banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I wanted to see if anyone else was having android auto connectivity issues after the android 11 phone update. Before the update, I just plugged my phone into the usb and it connected, no issues.

Now, I'm having to fiddle with the phones usb debugging settings everytime I plug it in. Sometimes the screen on my car goes black, sometimes it works, it's unpredictable. I've tried contacting hyundai support multiple times and not a single rep has a clue. The car has become a real nuisance now. Any insight?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don’t even know what to say here.
I still use a flash drive to listen to the music in my car. I know that it’s old-fashioned, but I can do nothing about that. I am too used to it, just like some people are used to DVD disks or vinyl. Once my flash drive had even crashed, and I had to go to salvagedata.com service and ask them for help. Fortunately, they were able to restore my big collection of music from there (I had more than 5 000 songs on one flash drive). I get that it was stupid to keep 5 000 songs on one flash drive, and now I have even 5 of them. Each one has around a thousand songs on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts