Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to remove the front and rear badges from my 18 GT Sport.... anyone done this before? I was going to replace them with the ones from concept racing, as already no one has a clue what kind of car this thing is. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
Easy to remove, I pulled the Sport badge off on a warm sunny day with my hands and it left no real residue. A little goo gone took care of what little there was. I added a Turbo badge in it's place.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, pulled those off on a sunny day. Im looking to remove the giant Hyundai one in the center (same for the front)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have the teck package I don't think you can remove the giant front one, it's got the camera/sensors for all the safety tech.
Nope, no tech package. I just ordered the badges the other day -- will report back on how much of a PITA they were to do. Through the parts lookup, it looks taped or has a small retainer behind it. So, well see

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nope, no tech package. I just ordered the badges the other day -- will report back on how much of a PITA they were to do. Through the parts lookup, it looks taped or has a small retainer behind it. So, well see
what badges did you order? I have the tech pkg so can't replace them anyway, but just curious. Might take the "sport" and "elantra gt" badges off though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts