Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screenshot_20210215-094235_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Custom car grills finally released a grill but it says per the image they havent tried it on an N Line. Does anybody know if there is a difference between the two?

·
Registered
63 Posts
The 18-20 base, and the N-Line grilles aren't the same. However the 2018 Sport uses the same grille size/dimensions as the base.
These are just generic pictures offline. However you can tell the difference between the 18 sport, 19-20 N-Line grille, and the 19 base.

Edit: If you want to try it out, it says to contact them. (i'm sure you'll get some kind of discount) Remember... you have to destroy your old grille which just the part itself is anywhere from 400-700, which means if it doesn't fit then you're out however much.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 18-20 base, and the N-Line grilles aren't the same. However the 2018 Sport uses the same grille size/dimensions as the base.
These are just generic pictures offline. However you can tell the difference between the 18 sport, 19-20 N-Line grille, and the 19 base.

Edit: If you want to try it out, it says to contact them. (i'm sure you'll get some kind of discount) Remember... you have to destroy your old grille which just the part itself is anywhere from 400-700, which means if it doesn't fit then you're out however much.
Yup, I ordered it. Gonna figure it out once I get it!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Let us know how it goes, I HATED installing my buddies grille on his Veloster. The tabs were off a hair, even after getting it to sit in it's proper location. The upper grille piece you have to dremel off, to secure it properly to the sight shield wouldn't adhere properly... someone got shot down the street from me. Just wasn't a fun time

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep please update us on this. Very interested in if this fits the N-Line.
Had plans to do it yesterday but life happened. I have next weekend off though and the wifeys out of country so should be a go.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, this unfortunately is a big fat no. The overlap is enormous. If anybody with an Elantra GT wants to buy this it's for sale. $65 plus shipping which is what I paid for it plus you covering shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, this unfortunately is a big fat no. The overlap is enormous. If anybody with an Elantra GT wants to buy this it's for sale. $65 plus shipping which is what I paid for it plus you covering shipping.
That’s very unfortunate!! We should get on them to make one for the N-Line. I’m sure it can’t be too much of a hassle for them to custom make one. I’m sure they’d sell them no problem too

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That’s very unfortunate!! We should get on them to make one for the N-Line. I’m sure it can’t be too much of a hassle for them to custom make one. I’m sure they’d sell them no problem too
He said that he would need a whole N line bumper, I offered to mail him my grill but he needs the whole bumper. He is located in Grand Rapids Michigan which is way to far from South Florida otherwise I'd drop mine off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He said that he would need a whole N line bumper, I offered to mail him my grill but he needs the whole bumper. He is located in Grand Rapids Michigan which is way to far from South Florida otherwise I'd drop mine off.
Oh wow eh. I would have thought the grill would have been good enough. Too far from Halifax, Nova Scotia too otherwise I’d off mine haha

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh wow eh. I would have thought the grill would have been good enough. Too far from Halifax, Nova Scotia too otherwise I’d off mine haha
Hey, my buddy lives in Halifax! I want to come surf there it looks amazing!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Where in Grand Rapids? I live in Grand Rapids and have an N Line

·
Registered
17 Posts

Hi: RussianBear365... We have an '18 GT. Base and someone backed into the grille. It's broken above the front plate holder but still hanging in there. My wife says skip it... but it's broken. What can I do?
Whitelightning North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi: RussianBear365... We have an '18 GT. Base and someone backed into the grille. It's broken above the front plate holder but still hanging in there. My wife says skip it... but it's broken. What can I do?
Whitelightning North shore of Lake Erie.
Are they interested in purchasing the one I have? It's in my car to be sent back to custom car grills but if they want it please lmk asap

1 - 19 of 19 Posts