Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screenshot_20210215-094235_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Custom car grills finally released a grill but it says per the image they havent tried it on an N Line. Does anybody know if there is a difference between the two?

·
Registered
63 Posts
The 18-20 base, and the N-Line grilles aren't the same. However the 2018 Sport uses the same grille size/dimensions as the base.
These are just generic pictures offline. However you can tell the difference between the 18 sport, 19-20 N-Line grille, and the 19 base.

Edit: If you want to try it out, it says to contact them. (i'm sure you'll get some kind of discount) Remember... you have to destroy your old grille which just the part itself is anywhere from 400-700, which means if it doesn't fit then you're out however much.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 18-20 base, and the N-Line grilles aren't the same. However the 2018 Sport uses the same grille size/dimensions as the base.
These are just generic pictures offline. However you can tell the difference between the 18 sport, 19-20 N-Line grille, and the 19 base.

Edit: If you want to try it out, it says to contact them. (i'm sure you'll get some kind of discount) Remember... you have to destroy your old grille which just the part itself is anywhere from 400-700, which means if it doesn't fit then you're out however much.
Yup, I ordered it. Gonna figure it out once I get it!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Let us know how it goes, I HATED installing my buddies grille on his Veloster. The tabs were off a hair, even after getting it to sit in it's proper location. The upper grille piece you have to dremel off, to secure it properly to the sight shield wouldn't adhere properly... someone got shot down the street from me. Just wasn't a fun time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts