Hyundai Elantra GT banner

Eibach Pro Spring - Fitted.

11K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  Purplehazeffc 
#1 ·
I fitted the Eibach Pro Kit lowered Springs today. All up was around 3hrs from start to finish.
I thought the fronts would of been the hardest, so I dont them 1st. But it was the rear that was the hardest.
Having a 2nd person would've really helped for the rears. But all up it wasn't to hard or that bad.
A little more settling & the ride height would be just about perfect. Really helps the 19" rims fill the guards.
Yes the ride is a little firmer, which I don't mind at all. Iv'e not had a chance to have some spirited driving as of yet.
Photos in this post & in the next.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·

Attachments

#19 ·
I fitted the Eibach Pro Kit lowered Springs today. All up was around 3hrs from start to finish.
I thought the fronts would of been the hardest, so I dont them 1st. But it was the rear that was the hardest.
Having a 2nd person would've really helped for the rears. But all up it wasn't to hard or that bad.
A little more settling & the ride height would be just about perfect. Really helps the 19" rims fill the guards.
Yes the ride is a little firmer, which I don't mind at all. Iv'e not had a chance to have some spirited driving as of yet.
Photos in this post & in the next.
Expect to get noise I got mine a few months ago and already thinking of taking them off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.