Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fitted the Eibach Pro Kit lowered Springs today. All up was around 3hrs from start to finish.
I thought the fronts would of been the hardest, so I dont them 1st. But it was the rear that was the hardest.
Having a 2nd person would've really helped for the rears. But all up it wasn't to hard or that bad.
A little more settling & the ride height would be just about perfect. Really helps the 19" rims fill the guards.
Yes the ride is a little firmer, which I don't mind at all. Iv'e not had a chance to have some spirited driving as of yet.
Photos in this post & in the next.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you post a link to the ones you got? I have a 2019 N Line GT and I hope these fit mine.
Hi
As I'm in Australia, I got mine through this company https://wholesalesuspension.com.au/product/eibach-pro-kit-lowering-springs-fits-hyundai-i30-pd-sr-n-line-01-2017-on/

If you are in the US. I know that they are different than the ones available here is Australia.
I think the ones we get are slightly stiffer in spring rate... They have settled quite well now & I am very happy with the look & ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Oh... well why the **** does he have them listed then? I literally almost bought some.

Glad you email haha.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Oh... well why the **** does he have them listed then? I literally almost bought some.

Glad you email haha.
I know I almost bought them as well. I now verify before I do on these. This is so frustrating. I wonder if there is a set out there that fits but most companies are cautious until verified. If I find something, I will post here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts