Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lease is coming to an end on my Elantra and so I am parting out the minimal parts I bought to enjoy the car while I was leasing it, I will post them up here as I take them off or find them in my garage as I didn't get around to putting all of them on.

The first part is a T9011 BOV, I bought it off N75 motorsports and am selling it for $200, I do actually have 2 of these as there was a mix up with a different third party seller that caused me to receive two of them so this one has never been installed, still in the box

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
My lease is coming to an end on my Elantra and so I am parting out the minimal parts I bought to enjoy the car while I was leasing it, I will post them up here as I take them off or find them in my garage as I didn't get around to putting all of them on.

The first part is a T9011 BOV, I bought it off N75 motorsports and am selling it for $200, I do actually have 2 of these as there was a mix up with a different third party seller that caused me to receive two of them so this one has never been installed, still in the box
DM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts