Hyundai Elantra GT banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lease is coming to an end on my Elantra and so I am parting out the minimal parts I bought to enjoy the car while I was leasing it, I will post them up here as I take them off or find them in my garage as I didn't get around to putting all of them on.

The first part is a T9011 BOV, I bought it off N75 motorsports and am selling it for $200, I do actually have 2 of these as there was a mix up with a different third party seller that caused me to receive two of them so this one has never been installed, still in the box

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
My lease is coming to an end on my Elantra and so I am parting out the minimal parts I bought to enjoy the car while I was leasing it, I will post them up here as I take them off or find them in my garage as I didn't get around to putting all of them on.

The first part is a T9011 BOV, I bought it off N75 motorsports and am selling it for $200, I do actually have 2 of these as there was a mix up with a different third party seller that caused me to receive two of them so this one has never been installed, still in the box
DM sent

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I could if necessary. The next item I have are the red seatbelts, it took so long for me to get them they only made it to the trunk, I have pictures for driver and passenger side, I will update once I find the second row set. If your interested LMK and I'll get back to you once I find the second set. These are no longer available.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Okay, here is the second set, I may be backwards on which set is front and which is second row but either way these seat belts cover driver/passenger and R/L side of second row buckets. I will give you a price depending on where Im sending them to. These are no longer available.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Okay, here is the second set, I may be backwards on which set is front and which is second row but either way these seat belts cover driver/passenger and R/L side of second row buckets. I will give you a price depending on where Im sending them to.
I am interested in these, and sent you a dm. I live in NC.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Okay, here is the second set, I may be backwards on which set is front and which is second row but either way these seat belts cover driver/passenger and R/L side of second row buckets. I will give you a price depending on where Im sending them to. These are no longer available.
Why are the Red Seatbelts no longer available to buy? Those are from Korea, right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys been a little bit, got quite a few things to put on here now, I recieved an offer to sell my car earlier than I was gonna return it as a lease and so I'm selling a bunch of stuff now. I will put all the stuff up but in separate posts to make it easier to follow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The first thing going on is the rev9 catback exhaust, selling it for $320 including shipping, the only cosmetic flaw is a burn spot where a bag caught on it when I was driving, doesn't affect the exhaust but it is a flaw.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The next thing is the afe CAI with the enclosed box that has the plug on the side, its already put together with everything included for $400 including shipping. I may also include the n75 OCC for another $75 if you'd like that as well, I modified it to tuck perfectly next to the CAI so it's a pretty clean fitment, if not I can give a separate amount If desired.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The last thing for now is the powerflex transmission mount bushings, I recieved I believe its the race ones, purple in color that are apparently the more ideal ones for daily driving. Offering those for $50, still in the box never installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
The next thing is the afe CAI with the enclosed box that has the plug on the side, its already put together with everything included for $400 including shipping. I may also include the n75 OCC for another $75 if you'd like that as well, I modified it to tuck perfectly next to the CAI so it's a pretty clean fitment, if not I can give a separate amount If desired.
Just an FYI, that intake can be purchased new for about $300-325 shipped.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts