Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my GT Nline a few months back and absolutely love it so far. Hit all the marks on what i wanted for a car. Included some picks from a fresh wash, wax and, detail. The summit grey paint has a ton of depth.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
And no, i went with the DCT. Ive been stuck on too many mountain hills in traffic to want a Manual.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the club..... specifically to the Summit Grey club :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Summit Grey is such a good choice, congrats and welcome to the forum! Are you planning on doing anything to it or leaving it stock?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Summit Grey is such a good choice, congrats and welcome to the forum! Are you planning on doing anything to it or leaving it stock?
I agree.

Years ago you could only get grey's like this from luxury brand selling cars well beyond anything priced within an affordable range. Now that has changed!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sorry for the lapse in responses ive been away for work. But yea i just got a custom axleback made at a local shop. And you guys are right. The quality on this color of paint is brilliant.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Y_CSIHuSd/?hl=en

They threw some shots of it up on instagram. Once i get it back today ill take some videos.
If you want even more insight on paint quality I suggest checking out a detailing forum.
You'd be amazed at what can be found.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It took about a week and a half for them to fabricate. They are a smaller shop and get a ton of business. I was also out of town while they had my car so i wasnt in a hurry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts