Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend, my wife and I went to an auto show. The Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring was the other car we seriously considered before ultimately deciding to go with the beloved Elantra GT N Line. One of the Civic’s styling features that I didn’t care about (and quite a few here also agreed) is the black patch located at the ends of its rear bumper. Well behold, the 2020 model had a subtle change that is obvious to us patch haters 🙂 So was Honda listening? I’ve included a photo here for a chuckle.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
This past weekend, my wife and I went to an auto show. The Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring was the other car we seriously considered before ultimately deciding to go with the beloved Elantra GT N Line. One of the Civic’s styling features that I didn’t care about (and quite a few here also agreed) is the black patch located at the ends of its rear bumper. Well behold, the 2020 model had a subtle change that is obvious to us patch haters 🙂 So was Honda listening? I’ve included a photo here for a chuckle.
That looks so much better lol.

I hate the fake vents on the n-line as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts