Hyundai Elantra GT banner

Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo Price

16K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  Averyton 
#1 ·
Estimated price on the Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo is between $19,635 and $20,635

This information is via Car&Driver and I'll post a quote from there that has their brief explanation.

For me, anything in around that $20k range really isn't bad at all and hopefully after driving it, I can feel better about my decision. But from a practicality stand-point, I think it's ideal and it's within range of it's competitors.

The 2018 Elantra GT will reach dealerships this summer and is likely to be priced starting around $20,000. That’s higher than the Elantra sedan’s $17,985 base price, but the GT will try to justify its higher price using its enhanced practicality and style.
Hyundai Elantra GT Reviews - Hyundai Elantra GT Price, Photos, and Specs - Car and Driver

#33 ·
Trying to find where to post
Have installed baseplate on 2018 Gt sport to tow behind a Motorhome. Works great have towed now for 425 miles. Blue ox Have a manual transmission and towing behind 2914 Winnebago Journey
No drop down hitch. To tow just hooked it up released the brake and off I go6

#34 ·
I think that the price for that car nowadays is very acceptable. For its features and the engine power, it is worthy. Last month I was searching to buy my new car. So, I wanted to get an Elantra GT. It was a perfect car for my budget. Anyway, I bought it from a loan. In this, I was guided by this online car finance calculator www.car.co.uk/car-finance/car-finance-calculator. Due to my high credit score, I was attracted by the small prices for the loan. Anyway, I think that is better to buy a car using a loan than to pay all the money from your wallet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.