Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a used 2018 elantra gt mainly for the looks of it and the warranty , sold my 1997 nissan 240sx that i had for 8yrs , i am tired of dealing with the evap system to pass emissions here in ariz .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the community and congrats on your first Hyundai. Going to be a big change in equipment over your older 240sx. It's odd that Nissan has yet to release a proper hot hatch, considering how popular this segment has become. What color did you decide on for your GT? Any plans for mods?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm not sure the segment is all that popular. If it was Ford would be bringing their new Focus hatch to the US. That new Focus ST looks to be a pretty decent car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ford made those cuts very prematurely. VW, Honda and Toyota are still seeing solid numbers from their sedan/hatchback lineup, even if its less than years past. Ford was finally just starting to hit their stride with the Focus and Fiesta ST models imo and they should have kept at least one in the lineup to not lose all market share. Welcome to the forum sir and congrats on your GT!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Its a simple situation. Everyday what vehicles do you see most? Its definitely not American products, instead its German, Japanese and Korean. Domestic brands only win with pickups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts