Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone see any decent supplier for aftermarket part? It seems like there are next to none, and the ones there are are just ports from the i30 that aren't guaranteed to fit the American model of the car...

·
Registered
244 Posts
You will be best off to find a reputable parts dealer on one of the bigger forums because odds are they will go to the lengths to get you parts and in addition part for other buyers. Often this is how some parts initially come to certain markets of buyers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm eventually looking to replace a lot of stock parts (headlights, exhaust, air intake etc.), but for some of the performance ones, the only ones available seem to be for the 1.6L. I'm assuming that's because it's the most similar to the i30 already in production. But maybe for like a cold air intake, it doesn't necessarily matter?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look up BTR and LAP3.
Great sites overall. Sadly i'm not lucky enough to have the 1.6-GDI engine so the parts they offer don't work for my car. Are they generally good at increasing their inventories with the different versions of car models over the course of the year?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts