Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done this mod? I have the part but can't for the life of me locate it in the engine bay. I looked for about 20 minutes and was still unsure about where it is. 2020 gt N Line for reference

·
Registered
2020 GT N-Line; Fiery Red 6MT
47 Posts
If you got to the front of the engine, driver side and look down you'll see it (with the airbox removed as mentioned).
You'll see a pipe going from the front mount intercooler to the engine intake

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you got to the front of the engine, driver side and look down you'll see it (with the airbox removed as mentioned).
You're the best!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again! Install was super simple once I knew what I was looking for. Total time was about 45 minutes and that included removing and reinstalling my intake and catch can.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You had to reinstall your catch can for this? Good to know, I'll get this done before I install my catch can. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You had to reinstall your catch can for this? Good to know, I'll get this done before I install my catch can. Thanks.
Mine is mounted to one of the stock airbox holes. So it basically was right in the way. I simply unscrewed it and flipped it up on the engine block.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just a quick update, every time I've run the obd2 scanner on the torque app my boost will peak out at 15.7 psi and then quickly drop to 13.5 until red line. After installing this bov solenoid I saw it spike up to 16.1 psi under WOT.

Edit: I hit 17.1 psi yesterday

1 - 9 of 9 Posts