Hyundai Elantra GT banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where did you get the splitter? Im about to buy some maxton design stuff, but if thats cheaper i may try it... also how did you like the gan tune, and do you want to sell it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where did you get the low profile spoiler and do you have any issues clearance wise when opening the hatchdoor because of it or close to having a clearance issue at all?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So far I have done the following mods to my 2019 G Line:
  • Race Stripe down the side and Red pin striping front and back.
  • Debadged, added small turbo badge on right-hand side.
  • Intercooler Resonator Delete

MODS TO COME:
  • Rear low profile spoiler
  • GAN GT Tune +41 more HP and +97 torque - ETA This week
  • Axelback exhaust - December

hi i would like to ask how's your piggy back goes going? any updates? planning to get one too but confuse which one. (racehips/gan gt/afe scorcher) any advise. Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
He switched from a piggyback to an actual tune via lap3. He either sent in his ECU for tuning or paid about $225 more for a spare ecu to replace the stock one with. As someone who had a piggyback before which simply tricks your ECU by sending different voltage levels, is not the way I would recommend getting "more power".

·
Registered
39 Posts
Piggybacks are rudimentary in nature. Obviously a tune has the potential of being better. I have seen problems with both. If your tuner messes up so does your car. Some of the piggybacks provide a power boost at a reasonable price. You just need to be mindful of the aggressive ones as both can cause problems.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts