Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some interesting aero tid-bits for the EGT that I might be missing. So you know I'm not lazy I've found these:

- Maxton Design - Manufacturer - only front splitters fit, rest of the pieces are i30 specific

- N75 MotorSports - some options, nothing great

- Ventus Autoworks - eh

Outside of the occasional ebay and general "universal" fit that I want to avoid I can't really find much out there. The lands of i30's have a lot of options, sadly the 3 year life span and low sales numbers of the EGT let us with little to no options. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
All I've ever seen for the PD chassis are 1.6T powertrain modifications, with the occasional splitter or spoiler extension. Most of those are off of the sites you provided. Unfortunately, the 17-18 Elantra Sport and the 1st & 2nd Gen Velosters are what gets all the "aftermarket love". Along with the I30, which also unfortunately wont fit onto our cars, even though they are still technically the same chassis, just different powertrain, trim, and moldings.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So why doesnt I30 stuff work? You just have to make sure you look at the correct trim I30 to match our Elantra GT options. Not everything works but a lot of it will.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So why doesnt I30 stuff work? You just have to make sure you look at the correct trim I30 to match our Elantra GT options. Not everything works but a lot of it will.
When it comes to trim the i30 NLine has different side skirts, rear bumper and spoiler. So the things you'd most likely attached aftermarket aero to don't match. You could get creative and probably customize the pieces to make them work but that's a lot of $$$ for a maybe, especially if you don't have the facilities or experience to do so.

·
Registered
19 Posts
When it comes to trim the i30 NLine has different side skirts, rear bumper and spoiler. So the things you'd most likely attached aftermarket aero to don't match. You could get creative and probably customize the pieces to make them work but that's a lot of $$$ for a maybe, especially if you don't have the facilities or experience to do so.
Yes you are right, the N Line does have different parts but all you have to do is order the correct ones from overseas. For example, the front bumper is identical to the I30 N so those front lips work. The rear bumper valiance is not quite the same so nothing I have found (Outside N Line specific) parts work there. As for side skirts, since the N Line doesnt have any skirt at all you need to order regular I30 side skirts. You can custom fit N ones on but that is quite the job (as is any side skirt really). For the spoiler, since again its the same as the base I30 all you have to order is a lip that fits the regular I30 spoiler. There are several options for everything I mentioned above. Basically you just have to mix and match parts to get everything for the N Line but there is everything out there.

If you are trying to buy stuff for the regular GT Sport or Elantra GT, you'll just want to buy base I30 parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking for some interesting aero tid-bits for the EGT that I might be missing. So you know I'm not lazy I've found these:

- Maxton Design - Manufacturer - only front splitters fit, rest of the pieces are i30 specific

- N75 MotorSports - some options, nothing great

- Ventus Autoworks - eh

Outside of the occasional ebay and general "universal" fit that I want to avoid I can't really find much out there. The lands of i30's have a lot of options, sadly the 3 year life span and low sales numbers of the EGT let us with little to no options. Any help is appreciated!
We sell Maxton Design. All our products are Maxton Design.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Maxton design only sells parts for the N and base i30. So essentially two parts can fit, the front and rear diffusers. Can we get confirmation if the i30 skirts fit the american nline?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The front Fit, the Rear does not fit perfectly. The only rear item that fits is the spoiler extension which is indeed for the regular i30. But that is the N Line Spoiler and it fits that. If you look at what we have listed on our website all those items fit 100% with no issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts