Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some interesting aero tid-bits for the EGT that I might be missing. So you know I'm not lazy I've found these:

- Maxton Design - Manufacturer - only front splitters fit, rest of the pieces are i30 specific

- N75 MotorSports - some options, nothing great

- Ventus Autoworks - eh

Outside of the occasional ebay and general "universal" fit that I want to avoid I can't really find much out there. The lands of i30's have a lot of options, sadly the 3 year life span and low sales numbers of the EGT let us with little to no options. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
All I've ever seen for the PD chassis are 1.6T powertrain modifications, with the occasional splitter or spoiler extension. Most of those are off of the sites you provided. Unfortunately, the 17-18 Elantra Sport and the 1st & 2nd Gen Velosters are what gets all the "aftermarket love". Along with the I30, which also unfortunately wont fit onto our cars, even though they are still technically the same chassis, just different powertrain, trim, and moldings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out the i30/egt 2018+ facebook group, people have done a lot of different stuff, from cheap but effective, to prohibitively expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts