Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great photo! The lower side stripe decal is a great accent--it looks like Hyundai made the car that way. What does the "W" signify?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The W on the side, when ordered, was not there but simply arrived that way. So I will say W stands for Silly WABBIT! or WANABE LOL. Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the car man, where can I get the red lips for the front and back?
I used 3M tape. I also have plastidip on hand but the tape is holding like a champ. Also, after the winter months I can easily reapply where needed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fantastic car man! Do you have anything else planned that you want to do to it?
I think I am doing a downpipe next. I just installed interior LED footwell lights and also one light for the glovebox that is activated via motion.

After that, I am not sure what I can do next LOL.

Thank you for the compliment!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think I am doing a downpipe next. I just installed interior LED footwell lights and also one light for the glovebox that is activated via motion.

After that, I am not sure what I can do next LOL.

Thank you for the compliment!
No problem at all! A downpipe would be a very solid addition too. How was it installing the LED lights?

·
Registered
123 Posts
No problem at all! A downpipe would be a very solid addition too. How was it installing the LED lights?

I installed what are likely the same footwell lights and it's easy as ****. Just stick on with 3M or velcro and hide your cable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts