Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I’d own a Hyundai. Fast forward: I have a 2020 Elantra N-Line with the Tech package. For me, it’s perfect. It like having a GTI without the higher maintenance and repairs. It’s fast enough for me. A stick would have been great, but I wanted all the options, so I bought this. Not one complaint at this time. It’s unfortunate Hyundai no longer is making this model. Fortunately, I got one and it’s great there aren’t many here (that I know of).
9627822F-E33C-480C-A8B2-4F6B709D8621.jpeg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome...It is nice having a car that you do not see everyday. Hyundai has come along way from the first 1987 Hyundai Excel I owned.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Every time I drive it, it makes me want to drive it more. I think the only mod I want to do with it is the exhaust.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks man. Every time I drive it, it makes me want to drive it more. I think the only mod I want to do with it is the exhaust.
Yes I agree it needs a bit more sound character added to it. I have been looking too but still haven't found one with the type of sound or tone quality that I like.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Actually Hyundai is still making the car (i30) just not importing them to the North American Market. So hope springs eternal that it could come back, but SUV's aren't going to fall out of favor anytime soon which is what killed the GT off.

·
Registered
2019 GT N-Line; Fiery Red 6MT
61 Posts
In the same boat, never thought I would own a Hyundai but here we are (and loving every second of it)

·
Registered
107 Posts
The N-line is the closest thing US will get to the i30. They look about 90 percent the same but of course no N option..... but not complaining. Coming from a Fiesta ST and '06 Evo I am impressed with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts