Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone on the forum. New member here from New York. I just picked up a 2017 gt. My first Hyundai was a 2000 wagon. Bought it new I had it for 5 years. My son borrowed it one day and crashed it. He was ok the car wasn't. My daughter has a 2016 gt. My avatar pic is actually her when she first got it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello to everyone on the forum. New member here from New York. I just picked up a 2017 gt. My first Hyundai was a 2000 wagon. Bought it new I had it for 5 years. My son borrowed it one day and crashed it. He was ok the car wasn't. My daughter has a 2016 gt. My avatar pic is actually her when she first got it.
the 2017 is a previous generation and has no technical commonality with the current generation GT or GT Sport.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lou. As bobdod04 has said this forum is really centered around the GT specifically so not sure how much help we can provide for an older model. Might have better luck here.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats on getting your GT.

I still haven't bought one myself. Was hoping to see more changes from Hyundai but it seems like the new Sonata is where it stops. We might have to wait a while longer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts