Hyundai Elantra GT banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! Very new member here.

I've noticed that the large majority of cars have stock wheels and that there are a lot of people asking for recommendations on sizing, fitment, and photos. I was thinking it would be useful to have a thread for that.

Please post a photo of your aftermarket wheels including brand, model, diameter, width, offset, lug configuration, etc (whatever you know). As well as the year/model of your car, and where you bought the wheels.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
As for me, I have Enkei EKM3's in Gunmetal on my 2020 GT N-Line:
Diameter: 18"
Width: 7.5"
Offset: +45 mm
Lug Conf: 5 x 114.30 mm
Hub Bore Size: 72.6 mm
Load Capacity: 1521lbs

I really like the look of the wheels and regularly get compliments on them, and they're affordable (~ 150 - 175 USD each). They're also Rim Rolled so they have more strength than a cast wheel. As far as fitment goes, it's essentially the OEM wheel size and just bolts right on. I bought them from Discount Tire (I have a friend who works there - saved me $400 on the wheel/tire package!). The tires are Yokohama Advan Sport A/S+, and so far they've been quite good with performance pretty close to the stock Michelins.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome and I like the South Western backdrop! Looks great! ! I like the dark spoke design with the intense blue. Wheels look similar to some BBS wheels I had on my Evo. Any idea if this combo is lighter then the stockers? I picked up a '20 ceramic white N-Line a few months ago. Won't be doing to many exterior mods since I leased but have added an AFE intake and AFE Scorcher module.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and I like the South Western backdrop! Looks great! ! I like the dark spoke design with the intense blue. Wheels look similar to some BBS wheels I had on my Evo. Any idea if this combo is lighter than the stockers? I picked up a '20 ceramic white N-Line a few months ago. Won't be doing too many exterior mods since I leased but have added an AFE intake and AFE Scorcher module.
Thanks a lot!

It's not super easy to find accurate weight info, and I didn't weigh them myself, but TireRack and 1010Tires list the weight as 20.0 and 20.7 lbs, respectively, for the particular ones I have. I'm not sure what the stock wheels weigh. When I transition to my summer tire/wheel setup I'll weigh them both with the tires and reply here to let you know the what the difference is.

I've been wondering about the Scorcher module. Is it a really noticeable difference in performance?

·
Registered
2019 Elantra GT N-Line w/Tech package
37 Posts
I love my stock wheels, but for winter tires I have MB Crux 17 x 7.5 wheels. A little more rubber for a little better pothole protection. They do come in other sizes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts