Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats dude. Welcome to the forum. You have any modification plans in mind? What prompted the switch to Hyundai?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I probably wont do a lot of modifications but I did add a dash cam, ordered a short ram intake for it, ordered a roof rack to haul bikes and and will go in Monday to get a quote for tinting the windows. As to why Hyundai? The semi-short version is, I saw a blue GTS in the showroom floor while going to check out the Ioniq (I was looking for a super efficient commuter/trip car, because I thought that was what I wanted) and it was love at first sight! Asked a few questions about it then went home to do some research/comparisons. In the end, I couldn't find anything that compared performance and feature wise for the money. My parking lot at is full of Hyundai's, including one regular Elantra Sport, and everyone I have talked to loves their cars/SUV's, has had good experiences with them and in many cases are multiple Hyundai owners.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks! I probably wont do a lot of modifications but I did add a dash cam, ordered a short ram intake for it, ordered a roof rack to haul bikes and and will go in Monday to get a quote for tinting the windows. As to why Hyundai? The semi-short version is, I saw a blue GTS in the showroom floor while going to check out the Ioniq (I was looking for a super efficient commuter/trip car, because I thought that was what I wanted) and it was love at first sight! Asked a few questions about it then went home to do some research/comparisons. In the end, I couldn't find anything that compared performance and feature wise for the money. My parking lot at is full of Hyundai's, including one regular Elantra Sport, and everyone I have talked to loves their cars/SUV's, has had good experiences with them and in many cases are multiple Hyundai owners.

Sounds about right. Hyundai has come a long way. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well if the Essentia GT concept is any indication of where they are headed as a brand, lets just say they'll be the manufacturer to beat. They certainly do offer a lot of car for the price, and I'm happy that aftermarket mod support has really stepped up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts