Hyundai Elantra GT banner

Schematic diagram for Hyundai Elantra GT N line

7K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  No CRV 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a schematic diagram for all engine components for the hyundai elantra gt n line ..and that lists what each part is ? Something that will show all engine parts under the hood

Thanks

Discussion starter · #4 ·
I was just looking for a diagram of the hoses
And throttle body and turbo and the different hoses .. when you open the hood looking down at your engine and airfilter and hoses connected to it ... and where the best place to do " crc " or "seafoam" throttle body /intake cleaning ..

I know the basic stuff as I look at the engine .. but , just wanted to learn more about the various parts/hoses on my hyundai elantra gt n line

Thanks
Ron

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info ... I know many dealerships are less then desirable when it comes down to fixing issues...Even when they have access to technical bulletins and this info available to them. They are good at suggesting $$$$ service ..but not with troubleshooting issues under warranty...Have had to bring car back multiple times to try to fix issues. Causing customers to waste time bringing it back over and over....and time searching for other dealerships nearby to try and fix the issue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.