Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the place to post this but has anyone attempted to take out the roof lining on a panoramic sunroof trim? I want to instal fibre leds into the sunroof lining like the Rolls Royce but I would like to take a look at the machnism for how the roof opens and closes. I believe I wont be able to do it but just thought id ask.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't know if this is the place to post this but has anyone attempted to take out the roof lining on a panoramic sunroof trim? I want to instal fibre leds into the sunroof lining like the Rolls Royce but I would like to take a look at the machnism for how the roof opens and closes. I believe I wont be able to do it but just thought id ask.
Do you have a photo of what you're expecting it to look like on the RR? Or do all of them do this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something like this but with my own style. I want to put this in the panoramic sunroof lining but I feel like it wont work as the sunroof lining rolls up when it retracts. Theres a video of how you would install this too.

https://youtu.be/IAqlx3viuo0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts