Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R Filter as seen here, https://afepower.com/afe-power-56-70005r-takeda-stage-2-pro-5r-cold-air-intake-system. I have had this on my 2020 Elantra GT n Line for about 900 miles and had no issues with the product.

Comes with intake sytem, original box, instructions, and the extra bits (plate cover, stickers, etc).

Need the money more than I need the intake system currently. $300 USD and I will pay for shipping (FedEX or USPS).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price is now $240 plus shipping of your choice. No changes to the product. Still excellent condition with a little dust now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking to sell my Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R Filter as seen here, Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R Filter. I have had this on my 2020 Elantra GT n Line for about 900 miles and had no issues with the product.

Comes with intake sytem, original box, instructions, and the extra bits (plate cover, stickers, etc).

Need the money more than I need the intake system currently. $300 USD and I will pay for shipping (FedEX or USPS).
If you still have the takeda intake let me know, I’m interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts