Hyundai Elantra GT banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts
I will say this. Besides all of the drivability improvements, my 0-60 time has dropped a full second and this was achieved in 84 degree weather and a full tank of gas. Its not fancy and it doesn't have an app but man does it work well.
So you are in the 5.7 second 0-60 range now? You upped the box to high performance, 91 octane?

I just ordered one of the Bluespark boxes for my spouse's Elantra GT N-Line with DCT. The guys in the UK were very helpful. I told them about this forum and your favorable comments and promised I would add my feedback as well.

How is everyone liking their bluespark? What part number did you get for your 1.6t gt n line? The website is a little confusing the way it is set up, may get one and want to get the correct box...

Man lemme tell ya. The bluespark is the real deal. This is my first car that I've ever tuned, but the power/torque gains were so immediately noticeable. Honestly completely changed the car. Looking into what it'll take for me to be able to run the highest setting (E9)

Happy to answer any questions for anyone who has them

Man lemme tell ya. The bluespark is the real deal. This is my first car that I've ever tuned, but the power/torque gains were so immediately noticeable. Honestly completely changed the car. Looking into what it'll take for me to be able to run the highest setting (E9)

Happy to answer any questions for anyone who has them
So I got the ‘18 Elantra gt base 2.0 model... which blue spark should I order then? Sites kinda confusing

I just ordered one of the Bluespark boxes for my spouse's Elantra GT N-Line with DCT. The guys in the UK were very helpful. I told them about this forum and your favorable comments and promised I would add my feedback as well.
I've had a hard time getting in touch with blue spark. Do you have contact info?

Thanks for posting th
Got my blue spark and installed it today. What a difference! It smoothes out the boost and overall performance. I have the automatic and it spins the tires through 3d gear. If anyone is in the market for one, here's an attached coupon for ten percent off
Thanks for posting that, I used it! Hoping to smooth stuff out, similar to how my Cobb smoothed out my WRX back in the day.

Is the bluespark chip detectable? Also, you guys that have installed it, have you done any mods to help support the extra power? Colder plugs, downpipe, solenoid upgrades, etc?

Edit:
Nvm, I've seen that it claims to be 'traceless' and it has different modes so I can install my upgrades incrementally.

Only one way to find out if it's really traceless then...I went ahead and purchased it along with some colder plugs and a catch can. I think I'm going to wait for my downpipe and intercooler before installation but only time and UPS can tell.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.