Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want the i30N side skirts. Like, an unhealthy amount. They sure look like the same skirts as on our Veloster N, but wait, there's more:

According to online sources, the '19 Veloster and the Elantra GT have the same wheelbase measurement, so the same distance between the wheels. I know the wheel wells themselves might be shaped differently but now I'm desperate to try it.

Has anyone beaten me to it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2020 GT N-Line; Fiery Red 6MT
47 Posts
hmm interesting. I looked into the I30n sideskirts for my N-line but the price was ridiculous.
This might be a pretty good alternative. Didn't think the veloster had the same wheelbase.
If you end up trying this project update us with the results!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm interesting. I looked into the I30n sideskirts for my N-line but the price was ridiculous.
This might be a pretty good alternative. Didn't think the veloster had the same wheelbase.
If you end up trying this project update us with the results!
I might go in for an early oil change and bring a tape measure to the dealership...

·
Registered
18 Posts
You can tell they are veloster n side skirts because they go up the body in the back and the i30n stay straight across the bottom. I measured the veloster n side skirts I think they were 75in end to end. Probably little modification to fit them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can tell they are veloster n side skirts because they go up the body in the back and the i30n stay straight across the bottom. I measured the veloster n side skirts I think they were 75in end to end. Probably little modification to fit them.
I cannot believe I never noticed that difference before, but you're exactly right about this difference. Those are for sure VN skirts on that i30.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts