Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the Hyundai Elantra GT Turbo community!

Example: Pick up my Elantra GT Turbo from my local dealership and went straight to a detailer to apply paint protection.

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Example: Went out for a spirited drive!!! :D

Anything goes!

·
Registered
83 Posts
You probably won't be getting that Elantra GT back anytime soon if her husband is anything like mine. :D There's always tomorrow with him unless it's time sensitive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I put on the Hyundai Sports Exhaust and Accessory Hitch (not a tow hitch). Love the sound, and carrying my bikes without damaging the hatch is great!

Sorry it's dirty; it was a rainy weekend. Also, here are the part numbers if you are interested in getting your own. I had to get them from AutoValue Hyundai in Ontario, since they aren't offered here in the USA.

Hitch: G3H03-AP000 (List CA$365 October 2020)
Exhaust: G3H91-AP100 (List CA$1442 October 2020)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Exhaust looks great! Does this exhaust produce any drone? Would it be possible for you to post a sound clip/video?
I don't have a video from the inside, but I don't think it would tell you much. There is a little bit more noise in the cabin, but it is mostly a deep bass. It does drone a bit with the seats folded down and the cargo cover removed, but with them in place, it is just about perfect.

Low speed shifts are more noticeable (especially when the DCT slips the clutch or hunts for a gear) but it doesn't bother me. On the freeway, I can't tell much difference. The best noises are made outside at low RPM.

I will say that I'm glad I didn't get the full muffler delete, because sometimes I have people in my car that wouldn't like the extra noise. This is about as loud as I'm willing to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts