Hyundai Elantra GT banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can share a few things about your ownership of the 2017+ Hyundai Elantra GT, what would it be? The most liked or hated, share them with every one I am sure you won't be the only one. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Likes: Value, safety features, Android Auto, fun to drive, ventilated seats.
Dislikes: Lack of heated steering wheel in US, could have made it a tad more aggressive looking for the Sport.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Likes: Panoramic roof, ventilated seats, Android auto/Apple carplay, the looks and functionality of the large hatch
Dislikes: Odd cup holder sizes, no heated steering wheel, lack of a receiver hitch for bike racks for the Sport version (all U.S. problems)

·
Registered
88 Posts
- Usable rear seats and relatively good amount of storage in a short overall length (VERY important for city living).
- Radar cruise control's stop/go functionality.
- ventilated seats
- carplay/android auto
- stability in turns over rough roads

Dislikes:
- Panoramic roof (I hate sunroofs in general as they all break/leak/add weight up high). There is no option to not get it if you want other features.
- wheels. I don't like the look and would prefer smaller wheel with more sidewall.
- lane keep assist requiring you to provide steering input every 5 seconds or so. This system works flawlessly on well marked highways that are mostly straight. I'd like to be able to let it keep the car in lane while I just keep my hands on the wheel for corrective action IF required (which is almost never).
- blind spot on driver's side
- auto dimming rearview mirror doesn't dim high beams/bright lights behind me during day time. I am not sure if its supposed to or not, but I hate not having the ability to dim it during the day when unaware jerks drive around with high beams on for no reason.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Likes: Comfy seats, fun to drive. I love my car, dont let the dislikes turn you off.

Dislikes: Apple carplay. If it had a face, it would punch it in it. I dont need to hear about how to drive my car every time I get in it plus random other siri bs. 2/3 shift crunch. The stutter lag because its tuned too lean. The lack of aftermarket parts.

Love the car otherwise!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts